Action Air Conditioning Murrieta Repair & Installation- Insights
When your home heating and cooling system needs repair, you might be tempted to jump to the web or the yellow pages and just start dialing Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Contractors, picking the first one that says they can be there TODAY! Unfortunately, this method of choosing a contractor while you are under pressure because your air conditioner or furnace needs repair can be a recipe for disaster for you the homeowner. For more details click Action Air Conditioning Murrieta Repair & Installation.
When you are picking out a heating and cooling contractor there are far more important questions to have answered than just when can you be here! I am not dismissing the fact that that is an important factor especially when you are hot or cold because your ac or furnace need to be repaired, but it can end up costing you a ton of money, stress and aggravation in the long run.
So how do you know if you’ve chosen a quality Air Conditioning Contractor? It all starts with the initial phone call, but it doesn’t stop there. Some things to consider:
– Check their ratings, things like the Tucson BBB, Arizona Registrar of Contractors & Angie’s List. Google while valuable can be manipulated to show positive reviews and is a less reliable option.
– Is the phone answered professionally and promptly (during normal working hours, if after hours take this with a grain of salt as it is impossible to control the types of employees an after hours answering service hires. If they are not professional, courteous or rude be sure to alert the management/owner of the HVAC Business)
– If the call is after hours, how long does it take for someone to contact you to address your concern and provide a time frame for when they can be out to your home.
– Do they give you a clear timeframe for service and also inform you that you will receive a confirmation call prior to the technician heading to your home as a courtesy update and reminder?
Once the call has been scheduled:
– Do you receive a confirmation call? If so is the technician/dispatcher professional in their demeanor?
– Are they on-time? If not do you receive a courtesy call advising you that they are running late before their expected time of arrival?
– Because HVAC repair can be a complicated business, it is sometimes necessary for a technician to take longer on a call than expected. A quality company will respect your time as valuable and give you as much notice as possible so that you are not waiting unnecessarily for someone to show up when you can be doing other more productive things.