All About Hardy Lehmann, PLLC
Couples with children who want to divorce not only need to be served by a good divorce lawyer, but also by a child custody attorney who respects the interests of the child or children involved. I strongly suggest you to visit Hardy Lehmann, PLLC – Fort Worth Child Custody Attorney to learn more about this. Select a lawyer for child custody who has ample experience working with child custody.
To find the best counsel for child custody, you have to:
1. Find out more about the qualifications and expertise of the individual attorneys that you are considering. Find out how many cases they won or lost, and why the cases were lost. Although lawyers are unable to reveal specifics about other clients and their cases, without divulging names and case details, they may discuss the basics of the case.
2. Narrow your options down to three likely lawyers after doing your research on different lawyers specialising in this field. Many offer initial free consultations, but do not allow your primary concern to be this. Take the time, regardless of the existence or lack of a bill, to interview your prospective employee.
3. Set appointment dates and times and make a list of questions that each attorney needs to ask you. Have questions professionally about the prosecutor, and about any areas of interest in your case. Though lawyers during a consultation do not give legal advice, they will advise you of your rights and how your case stands.
4. Be sure to discuss any special situations, such as domestic violence, drug and/or alcohol abuse, or a history of psychiatric or physical disorder, during your meeting with the lawyer. This knowledge means that they are adequately informed about your situation and can offer suitable advice. Confirm that to manage such complications, the lawyer has the requisite skills.
5. Select a lawyer who specialises in not only custody of children, but also litigation and settlement. If the lawyer chosen is not adept in these areas, if the need arises, their law firm may have other lawyers who can offer additional assistance. The settlement and arbitration abilities of an attorney are always the determining factor of any court case.
6. Choose the lawyer who best fits your expectations and with whom you are comfortable sharing personal details after carrying out your consultations with your three preferred lawyers.
You will be able to select the right child custody attorney to determine the custody of your child after divorce with these points in mind.